Many people choose circular saws + guides for big rips. They’re great, actually, especially for cutting down sheet goods. But what about ripping big boards into multiple thin, precise strips? Well, that puts you in table saw territory buddy. This plan collection will have you cutting skinny strips like a pro.
1) Table Saw Ripping Jig
2) STRAIGHT-LINE RIP JIG (#6)
3) A Quick Jig for Ripping Thin Strips
4) Cut Thin Strips – A Table Saw Jig
5) Thin Rip Jig (scroll down, 2nd jig on page)
6) Reader devises a different way to slice a thin-strip ripping jig
7) Indexing Jig for Ripping Thin Strips
8) THIN STOCK RIPPING JIG
5 Table Saw Ripping Accessory Resources
1) 15 Free Table Saw Outfeed Plans: Mobile Tables, Folding Tables, Outfeed Stands and More!
2) Tip: Ride the rails for safer ripping
3) Thin-strip rippin’ pushblock
4) How To Rip Boards Safely with a Table Saw
5) Table Saw Rip Sled Plan for the ezee-feed system